Friday, March 9, 2012

McCall Winter Festival

I know its a few months late, but in a few weeks I'm not going to want to think about snow any more, just warm sunny weather! This year I went with a friend the day the winter festival opened. The sculptures were cool, not amazing this year. But the best part of it was the fireworks they set off over the frozen lake. It was pretty cool! Very impressive fireworks for such a small town. 

Sesame street-My niece could tell us who everyone was

Spongebob squarepants

Made from Ice. It was pretty cool!

Candy Cane forest


Mardi Gras

Jurassic Park

T-Rex

Spinning Tea Cups


To infinity and beyond...

Warming the hands by the stove

Hippy Van ready to go boarding. 

In my opinion, not as great as last year but still a fun thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment